Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm leavin' on a jet plane

We're flying out this evening! It's finally arrived. I was talking to some friends at the office today about how long its been, but now that its finally here, how fast it seems to have gone. It has gone fast (with hindsight) but at times it seemed to have dragged along. But, it finally here and I'm sure will fly by while we're gone.

Keira is 1 year and 1 week old today and we'll be seeing her for the first time this time next week. (With the time change, we'll actually already have picked her up!!)

So, I'm off, thanks for following my journey and I'll keep you updated on all the fun, exciting, interesting stuff along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great and safe trip:) Thanks so much that you will be getting some pictures of Reela,that means so much to me. Have fun and I can't wait to see some pictures. Gidget:)

    ReplyDelete