Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jet Plane

When I was little, every time my dad went on a business trip, he'd sing that line from the song "I'm leavin' on a jet plane."  And, even now, as an adult, that song runs through my mind everytime I'm going to be flying. Ahh...memories!

So, I fly out today to Paris!  Hooray!  I'm so excited. I have no definite plans other than meeting up with Tricia tomorrow afternoon to get the keys to her place and attending a wedding on Saturday afternoon sometime.  When she comes home from work tomorrow, hopefully I'll be well rested to do whatever we do for the next few days. 

I'll try to post as I'm there, but don't know how easily I'll be able to get online (or how much time I'll have either).  But, I'll definitely do some journalling and take lots of pictures that I'll post when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment